Kelly Stables is an American actress who has appeared in stage, film as well as television. She is mostly known for her television roles. Her roles as Melissa on Two and a Half Men, as Eden Konkier on The Exes, and Kelly on Superstore, are most famous.
Stables was born in Missouri and was well known as a cheerleader in her high school years. She graduated from Lafayette High School. She has a degree in Communication with an emphasis on Television and Theatre Performance minor from the University of Missouri in Columbia.
She has even played a role in Spider-Man but most probably went unnoticed since she did stunts in the movie. She has done many stunts and voice roles in many important movies. She has done many roles in television series too.
Here is a collection of Kelly Stables Quotes that you will love reading. In the comment section, let us know which one was your favorite.
Wearing a monkey suit really lets you know where you stand as an actor.
- Like many actors, I started off as a monkey. My first job ever was as an extra in Tim Burton’s ‘Planet of the Apes.’ I’m the tiny little monkey in the background. I met Rick Baker doing that – then, because of my size and the fact I was older than 18, he figured I could double Daveigh Chase in ‘The Ring.
- When I was a little girl, the only real form of entertainment I was exposed to was theater, being raised in St. Louis, and I still love theater, and I think sitcoms are similar to that, in there’s a live audience, and you know, I definitely like the comedy of it, too. I like to make people laugh, and I definitely think laughter is healing.
- I was fortunate enough to book a pilot, and we just got picked up for a midseason replacement for ABC. It’s called ‘Romantically Challenged,’ and I’m going to be playing Alyssa Milano’s little sister. The other actor in it is Kyle Bornheimer from ‘Worst Week’ – he’s hilarious.
- I’m at the stage in my pregnancy where I don’t feel pregnant. You feel very, ‘Oh yeah, I’m pregnant,’ because you’re over the morning sickness, and it’s not too uncomfortable. It’s fun.
- I love saying dialogue and creating a full character more than just being physical. But I always end up doing physical stuff in my roles.Kelly Stables sayings
- I love the show tunes; I love all of them.
- I like to make people laugh, and I definitely think laughter is healing. It’s one of my favorite thing to do, so I’m attracted to it for many reasons.
- I was a cheerleader growing up, so I can relate to that!
- Love is hearing my son laugh.
- We are all connected in love.
- I’ve learned that nobody is either all good or all evil. We all make mistakes, but we all are also capable of accomplishing extraordinary things.
- I love every aspect of the performing arts and can’t imagine myself doing anything different. I give my heart to every project.
- Being barefoot makes me feel vulnerable.
- I am a musical-theater nut. When the lyrics, orchestration, and performance all come together just right, I come alive and can feel every cell in my body.
If I’ve been hurt, I’m not one of those people who can hide it or bury it deep within. I give myself time to work through it, cry, journal, pray, call my best friends. Then I try to take a step back and get perspective. I try to remind myself of all the positive things in my life and do my best to let it go.