Sport the jersey of Los Angeles Dodgers on the game day. Women’s jerseys of Dodgers are a perfect outfit that you can wear during the match and goes well with jeans and sneakers. So, when you pick the Dodgers jersey, you don’t have to juggle much as you can pair it with any shoes and pants.
You are ready to hit the field wearing your perfect outfit. When your squad finally enters the field wearing a Dodgers jersey, many people will be shocked to see the women in Dodgers jersey. Of course, the Dodgers are great players, but very few women are interested in baseball. So women wearing the jersey of Los Angeles Dodgers in the match make it easier to get some eyes.
Here are women’s jerseys of Los Angeles Dodgers that you get from amazon.com.
Los Angeles Dodgers MLB Women’s White Jersey
As the biggest female fan of Dodgers, you definitely deserve to wear the same jersey that your favorite player wears on the field. This Dodgers jersey for women is from Majestic that brings the team’s official design to your wardrobe for a fandom look on the game day. Whether you are watching for the couch, attending a watch party, or witnessing in the stadium, you will be spotted as the biggest fan when you sport this jersey.
This women’s jersey features an eye-catching Dodgers script in front, a tagless neck, a round hem with a heat-sealed jock tag above the left hem, a feminine cut, and a flattering V-neckline. The polyester fabric gives a breathable and comfortable feel while you cheer for your team. Also, the cool base technology used in this jersey wicks the moisture giving it a lightweight. This jersey keeps your body cool even the game heats up.
You can get women’s Dodgers jersey from amazon.com in three sizes, i.e., medium (M), large (L), and extra-large (XL).
Los Angeles Dodgers Women Jersey Blue
You are the ultimate fan of Los Angele Dodgers and but not a big fan of white color. So, here is the royal blue color women’s jersey of Dodgers from Majestic. The royal blue color and Dodgers graphics on the jersey is what the fan needs to look and feel best on the game day. If your lucky color is blue, then Dodger’s jersey may bring luck in the field when your favorite team is playing for the win.
This blue jersey of Dodgers has very similar features to that of the white jersey. The only difference is color, the quality and other features of the white jersey are the same. This women’s jersey is of blue color, so the Dodgers script is screen printed in white color. This front button women jersey is machine washable and durable. It fits perfectly, giving you a wow look. When you sport this jersey in the stadium no one will question your die-hard fandom.
Celebrate the victory Los Angeles Dodgers wearing the jersey of your choice. You can get this Los Angeles Dodgers jersey in large size from amazon.com.
How has Los Angeles Dodger’s Jersey evolved over a period of time?
- Dodgers’ uniform has not changed since the 1930s. The jersey is white with “Dodgers” written in script across the chest. And the road jersey was grey with “Los Angeles” written in the script across the chest.
- In 1933 the word Dodgers was first used on the home jersey, and the uniform was then white with red pinstripes and a stylized “B” on the left shoulder.
- Back in 1937, they also used a green outlined jersey and green cap.
- Currently, Dodgers wore the jersey, which was created in 1939.
- In 1952, a red number under the “Dodgers” script was added to the home uniform.
- The franchise moved from Brooklyn to Los Angeles in1958. The city name was changed in road jersey, and stylized B was replaced with the interlocking LA on the cap.
- The road jersey and the uniform of the team had “Dodger” scripted since 1970.
- Again in 1999, the road jersey had “Los Angeles” written across the chest. And in the same year, a blue uniform with “Dodger” script in white across the chest with the red number in front was introduced.
- The alternate blue uniform was unpopular. Hence, the team abandoned it after one season.
- In 2014, an alternate road jersey was introduced with Dodgers script instead of the city name.
- In 2018, the team wore their 60th-anniversary patch to honor the 60 years of Los Angeles Dodgers.
Who are the Los Angeles Dodgers?
- Los Angeles Dodgers is a baseball team that played in National League (NL).
- Dodgers were found in 1883 and are originally from Brooklyn, New York.
- They are the first team to play in Los Angeles, defending the former New York and now new San Francisco Giants.
- In 1884, they joined the American Association.
- Before the team finalized the name Dodgers, they were popularly known as Grays, Bridegrooms, the Superbas, and the Robins.
- They have been to the World Series 21 times.
- Dodgers have won six World Series titles and 23 NL pennants.
- In 1955 they won World Series against their crosstown rivals, the New York Yankees.
- After moving to Los Angeles, they have won 11 more National League Championships and five World Series rings.
Los Angeles Dodgers’ Firsts
- 1889-1890: First team to win the championships in different leagues in consecutive years.
- 1941: First team to use batting helmets
- 1952: First MLB team to have a number on the team uniform
- 1959: First western team to win a World Series
- 1974: First MLB team to allow a female sports journalist in a locker room
- 1998: First MLB team to open an office in Asia
- 2009: Longest MLB team record for home start going 13-0
- 2012: First MLB team to employ a female lead trainer
Los Angeles Dodgers Stats
- More than three million people attend Dodgers’ game each season at the Dodgers stadium.
- In 2012 Guggenheim Baseball Management brought the team for 2.15 billion US dollars
- Dodgers are the second most valuable franchise in league with a franchise value of 3.4 billion US dollars.
- Their revenue was more than 556 million US dollars in 2019
- Facebook and Twitter account of the Dodgers are amongst the most followed and liked of all MLB teams.